We are looking for an experienced dog groomer to join our mobile team.
We will spend time with you to introduce you to the specifics of mobile grooming and our daily operation.
Currently looking for a part-time availability, with an option of becoming full-time.
Must have dog grooming experience, a valid driver’s license and be able to drive a van. We will spend time with you at the beginning to get more comfortable.
We service Queens and Brooklyn areas. At this point your workday will start and end by picking up and bringing the van back to a location in Williamsburg. We are looking to add another parking location in Queens soon.
Clients and daily routes will be provided. You just need to drive to a client’s location and take care of their pups. Everything in our mobile grooming units is self-contained, including clean warm water, dryers, vacuum cleaner, heater, air-conditioning and a stereo system – making it a pleasant personal work environment regardless of the season. Products will also be provided. All we need is your grooming skills and positive attitude!
• Mobile grooming prices are generally higher for the unique service provided, compared to those of local grooming salons. More money for less dogs per day (usually 5-6 dogs on a full day).
• No stress and no hours of barking typical for some grooming shops.
• Daily change of scenery and driving breaks in-between your appointments.
• We primarily work with small dogs under 25 lbs – meaning less stress on your back.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Text or call: 844.433.5522
Email your previous experience to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Yelp: www.yelp.com/biz/groom-groom-queens
• Instagram: www.instagram.com/groomgroompet/